Christmas Maltings and Clements Practice will be giving patients online access to their Detailed Coded Record with effect from March 2016. You will be able to view online, export or print coded information held in your own record. There is no charge for this service. The service is completely voluntary to the patient. If you do not want to use it, your treatment will not be affected in any way. Please note this is a ‘read only’ service.
What are the advantages for me?
- You can choose to share your records with those treating you anywhere in the NHS in England. You may also wish to share your records with family members.
- You can easily look up your list of medications and immunisations (known to your GP).
- Accessing your record on computer will help you to understand and make better use of the information we hold about you.
- Access can help you discuss your health with health professionals caring for you.
What information will I be able to see?
The system allows you to view the following areas of your GP medical record:
- Consultations showing the date and professional seen and reason for visit
- Allergies and adverse reactions to medications
- Vaccinations and immunisations
How do I get started?
Come to the surgery to request an Access to Medical Records Pack. Complete the pack and return to the surgery with two forms of ID. This can be passport, driving licence with another form of ID.
Please beware that you need access to a computer that has internet access.
If you have any questions please contact the Practice on 01440 841 300