We dispense to patients who live more than 1 mile from a pharmacy.
Contact the dispensary
The Dispensary Manager and her team are there to help you. Please call the practice on 01440 841 300 and ask to speak to a member of the dispensary team.
You can speak in person to the team by visiting the dispensary at Christmas Maltings Surgery. Opening times are 8.30 to 18.00, Monday to Thursday and Friday 8:30 to 17:00.
Requesting medication – please allow 2 working days.
Patients can request repeat prescriptions in the following way:
- Take your request to any of our 3 sites.
- Email us via the practice website (WSCCG.firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Use Online Services which can be done by clicking on the ‘Order Repeat Medication’ on the Online Services area of the homepage. If you have not registered for online services you can do so by completing an online services form at any of our surgeries.
Picking up your medication
Your medication can be picked up from:
- The dispensary at Christmas Maltings Surgery
- Kedington Surgery which is opened on Monday to Friday from 1.30pm to 2.30pm.
- Our dispensary can now accept card payments for prescriptions
You may be invited to have a one-to-one consultation with a Dispenser to discuss your requirements and compliance with your present medication (DRUM).